Blast In Kabul Targets Afghan Vice President's Convoy: Officials
News

Blast In Kabul Targets Afghan Vice President's Convoy: Officials

Newsdesk |
September 9, 2020

Interior ministry spokesman Tareq Arian said initial reports showed two people had been killed and another 12 wounded in the blast.


New Delhi, 09 September 2020

Kabul, Afghanistan: At least two people were killed and a dozen more wounded in an explosion targeting the convoy of Afghanistan's vice president Amrullah Saleh in central Kabul early Wednesday, officials said. Saleh, who is the senior of Afghanistan's two vice presidents, was not harmed.

"This terrorist attack has failed and Saleh is safe and fine," said Razwan Murad, the head of Saleh's media office. Interior ministry spokesman Tareq Arian said initial reports showed two people had been killed and another 12 wounded in the blast.

Source -NDTV


Read More >>


If you like the story and if you wish more such stories, support our effort Make a donation.




Loading...

If you believe investigative journalism is essential to making democracy functional and accountable support us. »